Improve your child’s Times Tables at home using this invaluable Maths skills practice workbook. The accessible practice questions help build confidence and prepare them for the KS1 national tests.
Matched to the requirements of the National Curriculum, this KS1 Times Tables practice workbook contains plenty of useful questions and answers to test children’s understanding, and engaging images and diagrams to make learning more enjoyable.
Included in this book:
• Learn your tables easy-to-understand introduction to each times table
• Parent’s notes provide ideas for motivating your child and suggest extra activities to do in everyday life
• Tables practice and activities a variety of tasks and questions to engage your child
• Test your tables short tests to see how well your child knows the times table
• Speed tests and progress charts timed challenges to help your child master times tables. The progress charts enable both you and your child to monitor progress on a regular basis
• Answers to every question
No current reviews
No free resources available.