Improve your child’s reading Comprehension at home using this invaluable English skills practice workbook. The accessible practice questions help to build confidence and prepare children for the KS2 national tests.
Ensuring children can read with good understanding is one of the main aims of the new primary curriculum. This English Comprehension practice workbook helps to improve comprehension skills across fiction, plays, poetry and non-fiction.
Included in this book:
• Colourful images and diagrams throughout
• Mixed practice questions at the back of the book
• Easy-to-follow answers and marking scheme
• Key to comprehension easy-to-understand introduction to each topic, with worked examples
• Practice activities lots of questions to see how well your child has grasped each skill
• Top tips helpful prompts for your child as they read the extract or approach the questions
• Answers to every question
No current reviews
No free resources available.