Realistic test papers provide invaluable Maths practice in preparation for KS2 National Tests (SATs). Fully in line with the new National Curriculum, the papers help children in Year 6 to become familiar with the content and style of the tests, so that they can prepare with confidence.
Matched to the requirements of the National Curriculum, this book of KS2 Maths practice test papers contains two complete sets of papers to test children’s understanding of all the key KS2 topics and prepare them for the SATs.
Included in this book:
• Two complete sets of papers
• Short tests that check reading comprehension, grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
• A mixture of question styles to reinforce understanding
• Easy-to-follow answers and marking scheme
• Helpful guidance on the tests
No current reviews
No free resources available.