Unique and innovative, this GCSE English Language and Literature revision guide supports all learning styles so that every student can achieve the best results. Whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner, this revision guide supports the revision techniques that you are most suited to, ensuring that you revise effectively.
For the 2017 exams and beyond
Designed to support all learning styles, this GCSE English Language and Literature revision guide and practice workbook caters to visual, auditory and kinaesthetic learners and covers all the topics that will be assessed in the exams. This unique revision guide combines three different approaches to revision and ensures accessible and effective revision for all learners.
Included in this book:
• a revision guide and exam practice workbook in one edition
• 30-minute revision modules that aid planning
• engaging, magazine-inspired revision pages
• diagrams and charts that communicate key concepts in a clear and visual way
• a hands-on’ revision activity for every topic
• an audio walkthrough’ of every topic (free download)
• quick tests and exam-style practice questions for every topic
• complete GCSE English Language and English Literature practice test papers
Exam Board: Edexcel, AQA, OCR & WJEC Eduqas
Level & Subject: GCSE English
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
No current reviews
No free resources available.