Exam Board: Edexcel, AQA, OCR & WJEC Eduqas
Level & Subject: GCSE English
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
For the 2017 exams and beyond
Designed to support all learning styles, this GCSE English Language and Literature revision guide and practice workbook caters to visual, auditory and kinaesthetic learners This unique and innovative Revision Book supports all learning styles so that every student can achieve the best results. Whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner, this revision guide supports the revision techniques that you are most suited to, ensuring you revise effectively.
• suitable for the new Edexcel, AQA, OCR and WJEC Eduqas GCSE English Language and English Literature courses
• comprises a revision guide and exam practice workbook in one edition
• engaging, magazine-inspired revision pages
• a hands-on’ revision activity for every module
• an audio walkthrough’ of every topic (free download)
• exam-style practice questions for every topic
• includes complete GCSE English Language and English Literature practice test papers
No current reviews
No free resources available.