11+ selection tests can be incredibly stressful for pupils and parents alike. Put a revision and practice plan in place with this Parent’s Guide to 11+ success. You will be guided in how best to assess your child’s current skills to ensure that they are fully prepared for the 11+ selection tests.
Successfully plan for the 11 tests with this Parent’s Guide that puts the parent in control and helps your child prepare for these tests with confidence. Your child will gain useful practice and receive help to identify other useful resources.
Included in this book:
• Everything you need to assess your child’s current abilities and put an effective revision plan in place
• An overview of all the skills that are tested on the commonly used 11 selection test papers
• English, maths, verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning
• Invaluable advice in how to prepare your child for an interview
• A nerve-calming countdown to test day
No current reviews
No free resources available.