Packed full of GCSE-style questions to test understanding, this AQA Chemistry revision and classroom companion is designed to help students revise everything they need to know, and familiarise themselves with the types of questions that they may come across in the exam.
Endorsed by AQA, this Chemistry revision and classroom companion provides in-depth coverage of all the externally assessed course content for the GCSE AQA course. Clear explanations and supporting diagrams ensure understanding and help students to prepare for the exam with confidence.
Included in this book:
• in-depth coverage that provides everything required for thorough exam preparation
• detailed explanations and diagrams to help consolidate and build on knowledge throughout the course
• clear design and direct references to the specification to provide structured revision and maximum assurance
• separate units differentiated by colour and labelling
• topic summaries provide at-a-glance topic overviews
• exam-style questions at the end of each unit
• How Science Works overview
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: