Provide students with a strong understanding of religion with high quality, engaging and content-rich resources building a firm foundation for the new RS GCSE.
Deliver a rich, coherent RE course at KS3 and equip pupils with a deep understanding of religion with ready-made, flexible and high quality KS3 lessons from Collins.
Knowing Religion’ is written by an author team of experienced RE teachers and led by series editor Robert Orme of West London Free School.
• Discover the stories and significance of the Old and New Testament with 16 lessons on each
• Start teaching straight away with Teacher Guide resources available on Collins Connect, including teaching ideas and support along with answers to questions in the student books
• Give pupils the grounding they need to excel at GCSE RS
• Ignite an interest in religion through a compelling narrative, fascinating facts and extraordinary people
• Aid pupil memory with a knowledge organiser’ at the end of each unit covering key vocabulary, people, places, and dates
• Spark discussion and assess understanding with questions for each lesson including longer-form discursive questions to provide extended writing and essay practice
• 16 lessons on the Old Testament and 16 lessons on the New Testament to offer flexibility and map onto the school timetable with ease
• The Knowing Religion’ series also includes resources on the six major world religions
No current reviews
No free resources available.