Exam Board: Edexcel
Level & Subject: A-level Maths
First teaching: September 2017 First exams: June 2018
Covering all the material needed for Year 2 of the 2017 Edexcel specification, this Student Book combines comprehensive and supportive explanations with plenty of practice to prepare students for the new linear examinations.
Written by expert authors, this Student Book will:
• cover all the pure, statistics and mechanics content for Year 2 of A-level in one handy volume
• prepare you for linear assessment with chapter links and exam-style practice questions that draw on different areas of mathematics to help build synoptic understanding
• help you take control of your learning with prior knowledge checks to assess readiness and end-of-chapter summaries that test understanding
• support you through the course with detailed explanations, clear worked examples and plenty of practice on each topic with full workings shown for each answer
• build your confidence in the key A-level skills of problem-solving, modelling, communicating mathematically and working with proofs
• set maths in the real-world contexts that emphasise practical applications and develop your skills using technology in maths.
No current reviews
No free resources available.