An ideal world reference atlas for young primary school geographers aged 9-11 years at Keystage 2. Published in association with the Geographical Association, enabling students to learn about the world today by exploring clear and engaging maps, study satellite imagery, understand key facts and statistics, and learn how maps and atlases work.
• The atlas is organised into sections covering the UK, Europe, the world and continents with more detailed larger scale maps of countries and regions popular for focus studies.
• This atlas has topographical based mapping which helps the young geographer understand the processes which take place during the formation of the earth’s landscapes.
• The reference mapping is designed for maximum clarity and accessibility, and is supported by photographs and data boxes, with detailed map keys and scale information on each map.
• Specially selected topic maps give additional information linking to knowledge and understanding of distant places.
• Tables of key world country data include an Ecological Footprint figure for each country.
No current reviews
No free resources available.