Astronomers from Royal Observatory Greenwich provide an introduction to the world of telescopes, planets, stars, dark skies and celestial maps.
This is the perfect beginner’s guide to Astronomy for use in both the Northern and Southern Hemisphere and an ideal companion to the popular yearly month-by-month guide.
• How to plan your stargazing
• What you can see with your eyes
• How to choose binoculars and telescopes and what you can see using them
• Help to explore in the Solar System and the Galaxy
• Seasonal star charts, constellation charts and specific objects to look for
All you need to know to get started in Stargazing and discover the universe.
No current reviews
No free resources available.