Ready-made high quality KS3 history lessons on Anglo-Saxon England – topic booklet perfect for a half term’s work.
Give every student access to high quality KS3 History textbook content with this topic booklet on Anglo-Saxon England.
Chapter 1: The Anglo Saxons
Chapter 2: Anglo-Saxon Rule
Chapter 3: The Vikings
Chapter 4: Alfred the Great
Chapter 5: The Anglo-Saxon Golden Age
• Fits into the school timetable with ease with 5 high quality lessons, perfect for a half term
• Ignites an interest in history through extraordinary people, amazing facts, and a distinctly engaging narrative
• Helps all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
• Aids pupil memory with a knowledge organiser’ at the back with key dates, vocabulary and significant people.
• Delivers excellent lessons and saves time planning with the Teacher Guide available free on Collins.co.uk, containing teaching ideas, suggested sources, assessment, answers, essay titles and extended writing examples
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: