Encourage a thirst for knowledge in British history from Henry VIII to Georgian life. Perfect for Year 8, embracing the latest KS3 history curriculum, and laying the groundwork for the new history GCSE.
Provide a coherent, chronological history course at KS3, which gives all pupils the knowledge to think critically about the past and to analyse evidence. Cover one thousand years of history with the second of three KS3 History textbooks ideal for Year 8.
• Discover Henry VIII and the Reformation, The Later Tudors, The English Civil War, Cromwellian Protectorate and Restoration, The Age of Discovery and Georgian Britain
• Deliver excellent lessons and save time planning with the Teacher Guide available free on Collins.co.uk, containing teaching ideas, suggested sources, assessment, answers, essay titles and extended writing examples
• Give pupils the chronological overview in KS3 History that they need to excel at GCSE in the new thematic study and British depth study
• Ignite an interest in history through extraordinary people, amazing facts, and a distinctly engaging narrative
• Help all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
• Aid pupil memory with a knowledge organiser’ at the back of each unit with key dates, vocabulary and significant people.
• Designed with 6 units to map onto the school timetable with ease
• Demonstrate the importance of people and events showing their influence and impact on early modern Britain
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: