Encourage a thirst for knowledge in British history from the arrival of the Anglo-Saxons to the Battle of Bosworth. Perfect for Year 7, embracing the latest KS3 history curriculum, and laying the groundwork for the new history GCSE.
Provide a coherent, chronological history course at KS3, which gives all pupils the knowledge to think critically about the past and to analyse evidence. Cover one thousand years of history with the first of three KS3 History textbooks ideal for Year 7.
• Discover Anglo-Saxon England, The Norman Conquest, Medieval Life, Medieval Kingship, The Crusades and Late Medieval England
• Deliver excellent lessons and save time planning with the Teacher Guide available free on Collins.co.uk, containing teaching ideas, suggested sources, assessment, answers, essay titles and extended writing examples
• Give pupils the chronological overview in KS3 History that they need to excel at GCSE in the new thematic study and British depth study
• Ignite an interest in history through extraordinary people, amazing facts, and a distinctly engaging narrative
• Help all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
• Aid pupil memory with a knowledge organiser’ at the back of each unit with key dates, vocabulary and significant people
• Designed with 6 units to map onto the school timetable with ease
• Demonstrate the importance of people and events showing their influence and impact on medieval Britain
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: