We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this forthcoming title.
The Teacher Guide includes lesson plans, extended and more detailed case studies, decision making exercises, mini projects and problems for discussion and group work, and more to enable you to deliver a successful and effective course.
• Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE Environmental Management syllabus 0680 (for first examination in 2019)
• Written by experienced authors who are specialists in their field
• Clear focus on the integrated approach to the subject as outlined in the new syllabus
• Supplementary Case studies’ help students to engage with the subject and deepen their understanding
• Extension content and activities
• Clear instructions for students and teachers
• Overviews of each topic and links to other topics highlighted to assist with medium- and long-term planning
• Detailed scheme of work matching lessons to the specification learning outcomes
Collins is working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.
IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
No current reviews
No free resources available.