Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: A-level Biology
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
Checked by AQA examiners, this is an essential study and revision guide for the 2015 AQA A-level Year 2 Biology specification topics 7 and 8: Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems, The control of gene expression.
• Tackle new-style written exam questions with guidance on practical and mathematical skills
• Avoid common mistakes and get advice on exams with Exam Notes
• Focus on just the content you need with Essential Notes
• Memorise terminology for required practicals and mathematical and Working Scientifically aspects
• Practise exam-style questions
No current reviews
No free resources available.