Large full colour map of the whole of Ireland showing the road network in detail, and with a special emphasis on places of tourist interest.
This map has a handy touring scale of 7.5 miles to 1 inch (1:475,200). It has over 20 categories of tourist information depicted on the map with clear, colourful red and yellow symbols. There is a full index to place names and places of interest.
• All classified and most minor roads.
• Railway network and ferry routes.
• Viewpoints and sandy beaches.
• Speed enforcement zones and safety camera locations.
• Index to 20 categories of tourist information.
• Includes castles, historic houses, gardens, beaches and golf courses.
No current reviews
No free resources available.