Collins Primary Literacy Software 4 is a fuss-free, easy-to-use software package to help you deliver engaging literacy lessons. Exciting interactive texts, fully differentiated activities, interactive planning and multimedia writing frames help you to fully integrate ICT into your literacy lessons.
• Warm up: a multimedia introduction to the unit themes to engage your pupils and get them speaking and listening
• Explore: a huge range of fantastic texts to read and explore with the whole class on your whiteboard. Ready-made annotations highlight key objectives, or add your own!
• Plan: plan work or ideas with step-by-step support from interactive planning frames and model texts
• Write: publish written work using the writing frames, adding sounds and images to motivate your pupils
• Practise: fully differentiated grammar and spelling activities with built-in result tracking
No current reviews
No free resources available.