Exam board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC Eduqas
Level: GCSE Maths
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
Left your GCSE Maths revision to the last minute? Don’t panic! Revise and prepare for your GCSE Maths Foundation tier exam in just one week using this effective, concise and manageable revision guide.
• A revision planner that breaks all the essential topics down into a manageable 7-day programme
• Concise explanations ensure topics can easily be covered in no more than 45 minutes
• Summary boxes provide a final recap of the key points
• Quick test questions to check recall and understanding
• GCSE-style questions for foundation Maths exam preparation
No current reviews
No free resources available.