This Science Revision and Practice range contains clear and accessible explanations of all the GCSE content, with lots of practice opportunities for each topic throughout the book.
Based on new research that proves repeated practice is more effective than repeated study, this book is guaranteed to help you achieve the best results.
For the 2018 exams and beyond
There are clear and concise revision notes for every topic covered in the curriculum, plus seven practice opportunities to ensure the best results.
• quick tests to check understanding
• end-of-topic practice questions
• topic review questions later in the book
• mixed practice questions at the end of the book
• free Q&A flashcards to download online
• an ebook version of the revision guide
• more topic-by-topic practice and a complete exam-style paper in the added workbook
Exam board: OCR Gateway
Level & Subject: GCSE Biology
First teaching: September 2016 First exam: June 2018
“Generally excellent. Attractive layout, clear and easy to access. There is necessary focus on exam skills, but presented in an interesting, step-by-step format.” Susan Stirrup, King’s Ely
“I like the clear layout, especially the spacing of the questions – it is very accessible.” Fiona Hall, Sheringham High School
“Colourful and informative.” Jane Hamilton, Alsager School
No free resources available.