Collins AQA GCSE (9-1) Biology Teacher Pack will help you develop and embed the skills your students need to succeed in all three assessment objectives, while providing a clear and supportive route through the new, more challenging GCSE content.
Written by a team of expert authors for the 2016 specification, this book provides a go-to’ guide to support teachers throughout the course. Teach with confidence using an introduction to the new specification, schemes of work, plans for co-teaching the different courses, and a comprehensive set of editable lesson plans and worksheets.
• Written by experienced teachers for the new 2016 specification
• Detailed lesson plans, with learning objectives, learning outcomes and a clear teaching and learning cycle that introduces, challenges, embeds and consolidates ideas and understanding
• Supports all students to make good progress, with three levels of differentiation in every lesson plan
• Stretches more able students with extend activities in every lesson
• Ready to use worksheets and practical sheets for recording investigative work
• Technician’s notes with equipment lists and set-up instructions for practicals
• Flexible Scheme of Work to help you introduce and plan for the new specification
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: