Collins OCR Gateway GCSE (9-1) Science will develop and embed the skills your students need to succeed in all three assessment objectives, while providing a clear and supportive route through the new, more challenging GCSE content.
OCR Gateway GCSE (9-1) Chemistry Student Book has been endorsed by OCR.
Written by a team of expert authors for the 2016 OCR specification, this book covers the whole of the new GCSE Chemistry course. It combines clear and comprehensive explanations with a wealth of practice opportunities, and builds the skills that students will need to succeed.
• Each spread starts with language and ideas at a lower level and increases in complexity, engaging students of all ability levels
• Key concept spreads highlight knowledge that students must grasp before they can move on
• Dedicated pages on analysing, interpreting and evaluating all the practicals, help to prepare students for the indirect assessment
• Maths activities at the appropriate level are embedded throughout, along with Maths skills pages that focus on developing the skills needed for each topic
• Prepare students for the demands of the new specification with differentiated questions, worked examples and lots of opportunities to practice
• Co-teach both Foundation and Higher tier with a single book (the Higher-only content is clearly flagged).
No current reviews
No free resources available.