Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Maths Student Book – Second Edition provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics 0580 syllabus for examination from 2015 onwards. We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title. The resource covers the Core and Extended curriculum.
• Support and challenge students with the Core curriculum and Extended curriculum together in one book. This also aids transition from Core to Extended.
• Help students to prepare for examination with Cambridge questions from previous papers.
• Develop problem solving with flagged questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
• Cover the curriculum with confidence with clear references to what students will learn at the start of every chapter.
• See what level students are working at with all questions labelled Core or Extended.
• Emphasise the relevance of maths with 'Why this chapter matters' showing maths in everyday life or historical development.
• Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples.
• Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations.
• Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back of the book. Examination answers are only available in the Teacher’s Pack.
IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
No current reviews
No free resources available.