Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE® Design and Technology Student Book for syllabus 0445. These resources will enable teachers to use a structured approach to delivering the course, but will also allow them enough flexibility to teach in their own way, in the best way possible for their classroom context.
• Comprehensive coverage for syllabus 0445
• Fully supports the approach of the Student Book, using scenarios and skills-building to link together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus
• Lesson plans and activities that are suitable for a range of international classroom environments, along with activity sheets for every topic in the Student Book
• Includes answers to every activity and question in the Student Book
• Guidance on setting up and running practical project work in the classroom
• Support in how to prepare the students and guide them through their work on the final project
• Accompanied by additional material for students and teachers online at Collins Connect, including the full Student Book online, interactive quizzes and activity sheets
• Written by highly experienced teachers of Design and Technology from around the world
• Guidance on how this resource can be used to teach 7048 O Level CDT: Design and Communication, and 6043 O Level Design and Technology
• This text has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
No current reviews
No free resources available.