Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Checkpoint and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book offers rich, engaging and comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 7, with differentiation to support all your learners.
• Focused on improving skills full coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum with clear learning outcomes in each chapter
• Organised by writing type each chapter covers reading, writing, speaking and listening, and builds towards a purposeful final task aligned with the assessment outcomes and mark scheme criteria.
• Supports progression shows students how to improve via modelling, scaffolded activities and end-of-chapter self-assessment tasks and checklists, and prepares them for a seamless transition to Cambridge IGCSE EFL
• Rich, varied and engaging text extracts up-to-date, international literature and non-fiction texts represent the different forms and purposes required at each stage of the curriculum
• Simultaneous publication of print and eBook editions of the Student Books allows schools to choose between print and digital formats according to their needs and resources
• A clear lesson-by-lesson approach allows teachers easily to use the resources in the classroom and to dip in to support their own schemes of work
No current reviews
No free resources available.