From whirling sandstorms to freezing blizzards, take a journey around the earth to see some of its wildest weather.
• Lime/Band 11 books have longer sentence structures and a greater use of literary language.
• Text type An information book.
• The book includes a comprehensive glossary on page 29 to aid comprehension.
• All the wild weather is brought together neatly on pages 30 and 31, with a handy table of all weather types covered, along with locations and causes.
• Curriculum links Geography: identify seasonal and daily weather patterns in the United Kingdom and the location of hot and cold areas of the world in relation to the Equator and the North and South Poles’.
No current reviews
No free resources available.