The Collins BTEC National Business resources cover the core and most popular units to enable students to get a Level 3 Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma or Diploma.
The Teacher Resource Pack will help you effectively deliver the course for Units 1,2,3,4,9,10,12,15,18,34,36 and 37. With this guide you can:
• Deliver unit content through a variety of engaging activities built into lesson plans
• Save time with complete assignments which cover all the Pass, Merit and Distinction criteria, available as editable word files
• Guide students through the course and help them keep a comprehensive portfolio of evidence with Task, and Help Sheets for each assignment task
• Easily plan how to cover the assessment criteria with an adaptable scheme of work and assessment overview grids provided for each unit
• Keep evidence of student progress with detailed tracking documents and checklists.
Units covered in full:
1. The Business Environment
2. Business Resources
3. Introduction to Marketing
4. Business Communication
9. Creative Product Promotion
10. Market Research in Business
12. Internet Marketing in Business
15. Development Planning for a Career in Business
18. Managing a Business Event
34. Website Design Strategy
36. Starting a Small Business
37. Understanding Business Ethics
No current reviews
No free resources available.