Fully updated and revised Key Stage 3 Science from Collins to help deliver the new National Curriculum.
• Series Editor Ed Walsh returns, with a team of expert authors
• Engaging and accessible student materials
• Comprehensive and supportive teacher resources
• Progression, assessment and preparation for GCSE embedded
• Differentiation to suit all abilities
For the First edition:
This scheme from Collins must be a serious contender for any school science department that is looking for a new approach to deliver the new national curriculum. Collins, the editor and the authors must be applauded for daring to be different in the way they have approached the curriculum content.
School Science Review, Issue No. 331
No free resources available.