Collins’ Cambridge O Level Business Studies Student Book is fully matched to the new Cambridge O Level Business Studies syllabus. Containing real-life international case studies and focused skills activities, it will support students throughout their O Level.
This textbook is written, reviewed and approved by experienced O Level Business Studies teachers from around the world. It provides full coverage of the skills and knowledge that are essential to success in Cambridge O Level Business Studies.
• Deliver a course that reflects the modern business world with up to date examples and data
• Put Business Studies in context with engaging real-life case studies from around the world for every topic
• Enable students to access the syllabus content with a fresh, visual design and language tailored to English as a Second Language learners
• Build students’ skills in application, analysis and evaluation with targeted skills activities and skills builders
• Develop students’ exam skills with Paper 1 exam-style questions, and Paper 2 exam-style case studies with supporting questions for every section
• Encourage students to check their understanding with Knowledge check questions for every topic
• Improve students’ vocabulary and understanding of key terms and concepts with the extensive Glossary
No current reviews
No free resources available.