Collins Primary Focus Level 6 Maths Teacher’s Guide contains diagnostic assessment tests, detailed explanations of each objective, support for consolidating Level 5 content and plans for guided teaching sessions covering all Level 6 content. An accompanying CD of teaching materials is provided.
The Teacher’s Guide contains:
• detailed explanations of each objective and unit overview charts
• photocopiable individual record sheets and evaluation grids to record strengths and weaknesses within sessions, providing a visual record of gaps in learning
• support for consolidating Level 5 knowledge and planning Level 6 guided teaching sessions using the Online Resource Pack
• photocopiable SATs-style calculator and non-calculator practice tests
• answers to practice tests and to Pupil Book questions.
The CD contains:
• the teaching resources to be used alongside the Teacher’s Guide containing teaching slides and discussion points
• everything you need to introduce, explore and develop each concept, before moving on to independent consolidation.
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: