All the practice you need for a top score in the Cambridge English: Key (KET).
With the realistic test papers and helpful advice in Collins Practice Tests for Cambridge English: Key, you will feel confident and fully prepared for what to expect on the day of the test. It contains:
• 4 complete practice tests with answer keys and model answers
• Free online practice module that guides you through a complete test with tips for success
• An MP3 CD and audio scripts for the Listening and Speaking papers
• Visual materials for the Speaking paper, plus model answers (on the CD)
• A mini-dictionary of difficult words from the tests, taken from our COBUILD dictionaries
With Collins Practice Tests for Cambridge English: Key, students will know what to expect from the real test:
• Material and layout has been carefully prepared to replicate the real test (both paper-based and computer-based)
• Introduction contains a full guide to the different sections of the test, along with tips and practical advice on how to revise and prepare for the test
• Sample answer sheets from Cambridge English are included
Suitable for Elementary or Pre-intermediate students (CEF level A1A2) preparing to take the Cambridge English: Key (KET)
No free resources available.