Please contact your local Collins representative – details below – if you wish to discuss purchasing the Welsh Edition of our popular BTEC First resources.
• Translated and checked by native Welsh speakers in association with Gwynedd Council
• Presented as PDFs and associated Interactive resources and worksheets
• Associated Teacher Pack materials provided
• Moodle-ready zip included
• Covers all the key content for the Level 2 Certificate
• Pass, Merit and Distinction content clearly differentiated
• Unit content presented in clear, concise sections with illustrations to engage students of all abilities
• Starting points for further research and tips to encourage self-study and ownership of the learning process
• Written by Collins authors with hands-on experience of teaching science at the right level for BTEC students
• Created for the 2010 Edexcel specification
• Matching chart to 2012 Edexcel specification for Principles of Applied Science available shortly
For Camarthenshire, Pembrokeshire, Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Monmouthshire, Merthyr Tydfil, Neath Port Talbot, Newport, Rhonnda C T, Swansea, Torfaen and Vale of Glamorgan please contact Rob Evans on 07557 188067 or rob.evansharpercollins.co.uk
For Isle of Anglesey, Ceridigion, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd and Powys please contact Lisa Hughes on 07990 887 239 or lisa.hughesharpercollins.co.uk
No current reviews
No free resources available.