Collins International GCSE Chemistry provides complete coverage of the new Edexcel International GCSE specification for Chemistry and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
• Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the new Edexcel International GCSE Chemistry specification
• Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
• Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
• Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
• Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions
• Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists
• Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results
• One of a range of new books supporting the Edexcel International GCSE science specifications, approved for use for Edexcel Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools
• Seeking endorsement from Edexcel
No current reviews
No free resources available.