Familiarise students with tables of statistics required in Statistics A Level in this unit.
TABLES OF STATISTICS
Standard normal probability distribution function
Percentage points of standard normal
Critical values of standard normal variate
Critical values of Pearson's correlation coefficient, r
Critical values of Spearman's rank correlation coefficient
Critical values of the Wilcoxon rank-sum R statistic
for a sample of size m from population A and n
from population B
Critical values of the Mann-Whitney U statistic for a sample
of size m from population A and n from population B
Critical values of the Wilcoxon signed-rank sum T statistic
for a sample with n signed ranks
Poisson distribution function
Binomial distribution function
Random number table
• Download all the answers to the Statistics Topics once all answers are contained in the Statistics Answers PDF
• Build confidence through hundreds of questions at the right level.
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive practice exercises, worked examples and full A-level examination questions.
• Promote understanding through consolidation exercises at the end of each topic.
• Challenge and broaden your students’ minds with new interpretations of traditional topics in Statistics.
No current reviews
No free resources available.