Familiarise students with the curves needed for Pure Maths A Level in this unit. The chapters cover: curves 1 and 2 and differential equations.
25 CURVES 1
Cartesian equation of circle and ellipse
Point of intersection of a line and a curve
27 CURVES 2
Parametric equation of circle and ellipse
28 DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
Formulation of differential equations
Solving first order differential equations by separating the variables
Solving first order differential equations numerically: Euler's step-by-step method
• Download all the answers to the Pure Maths Topics once all answers are contained in the Pure Maths Answers PDF
• Build confidence through hundreds of questions at the right level.
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive practice exercises, worked examples and full A-level examination questions.
• Promote understanding through consolidation exercises at the end of each topic.
• Challenge and broaden your students’ minds with new interpretations of traditional topics in Pure Mathematics.
No current reviews
No free resources available.