Familiarise students with indices and logarithms needed for Pure Maths A Level in this unit. The chapters cover: indices, logarithms, and exponentials and logarithms.
Laws of indices
For positive integer components
Negative and rational exponents: surds
Rationalising the denominator
Functions with rational indices
Rectangular hyperbola and root functions
Definition and laws of logarithms
Solution of equations of the form: a to the power of x b
Reduction to linear form
17 EXPONENTIALS AND LOGARITHMS
Exponential growth and decay
The exponential function
The natural logarithm function
Solving equations with exponentials and logarithms
• Download all the answers to the Pure Maths Topics once all answers are contained in the Pure Maths Answers PDF
• Build confidence through hundreds of questions at the right level.
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive practice exercises, worked examples and full A-level examination questions.
• Promote understanding through consolidation exercises at the end of each topic.
• Challenge and broaden your students’ minds with new interpretations of traditional topics in Pure Mathematics.
No current reviews
No free resources available.