Familiarise students with some of the calculus needed for Pure Maths A Level in this unit. More calculus is covered in a separate unit entitled Calculus 1. The chapters in Calculus 2 cover: differentiation 3, trigonometry 4: the calculus of trigonometric functions, and integration 3.
20 DIFFERENTIATION 3
The chain rule
Differentiation of composite functions
Differentiation of a product
Differentiation of a quotient
Differentiation of an inverse function
22 TRIGONOMETRY 4: THE CALCULUS OF TRIGONOMETRIC FUNCTIONS
Differentiating sin x, cos x and tan x
Integration of powers of trigonometric functions
24 INTEGRATION 3
Integration by substitution
Integration by parts
Integration by partial fractions
Summary of integration techniques
• Download all the answers to the Pure Maths Topics once all answers are contained in the Pure Maths Answers PDF
• Build confidence through hundreds of questions at the right level.
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive practice exercises, worked examples and full A-level examination questions.
• Promote understanding through consolidation exercises at the end of each topic.
• Challenge and broaden your students’ minds with new interpretations of traditional topics in Pure Mathematics.
No current reviews
No free resources available.