Familiarise students with the basics needed for Pure Maths A Level in this unit. The chapters cover: problem solving, basic algebra, functions and mathematics of uncertainty.
1 PROBLEM-SOLVING IN MATHEMATICS
Other non-linear models
2 BASIC ALGEBRA
Simple linear equations
Linear equations with brackets
Solving equations involving fractions
Linear equations with fractions
Changing the subject of a formula
Including the use of modulus sign
Formal definition and notation
Domain, range, one-one or one-many mapping, odd and even, periodic
Transformation of graphs
Translations, reflections and stretches
29 MATHEMATICS OF UNCERTAINTY
Patterns in data
Representing discrete data
Representing continuous data
• Download all the answers to the Pure Maths Topics once all answers are contained in the Pure Maths Answers PDF
• Build confidence through hundreds of questions at the right level.
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive practice exercises, worked examples and full A-level examination questions.
• Promote understanding through consolidation exercises at the end of each topic.
• Challenge and broaden your students’ minds with new interpretations of traditional topics in Pure Mathematics.
No current reviews
No free resources available.