Collins Practise with Puzzles: Phonics and Spelling 5 (previously by Folens) is intended for children age 9-10 in Year 5/P6. Linked to the Year 5 spelling objectives, the puzzles are a fun way for children to consolidate and extend spelling and synthetic phonics work in literacy sessions. Tips for teachers and differentiation ideas are included.
• Supports literacy work with clear explanations of spelling rules and patterns
• Ideal as homework activities for all abilities
• A complete list of the phonic and spelling patterns covered
• Differentiation ideas for support and extension
• Can be used alongside any synthetic phonics programme
No current reviews
No free resources available.