Collins Practise with Puzzles: Phonics and Spelling R (previously by Folens) is intended for children age 4-5 in Foundation Stage/Reception. Linked to the Foundation Stage spelling objectives, the puzzles are a fun way for children to revise, consolidate and extend spelling and synthetic phonics work in literacy sessions.
• Supports literacy work with clear explanations of spelling rules and patterns
• Ideal as homework activities for all abilities
• A complete list of the phonic and spelling patterns covered
• Differentiation ideas for support and extension
• Can be used alongside any synthetic phonics programme
No current reviews
No free resources available.