Employ relevant contexts from everyday life to give your students a new interpretation of Mechanics. Ensure interest and strengthened learning through new modelling techniques, whilst consolidating knowledge with full A-level exam questions. Filled with A Level content and practice (not updated for 2004 curriculum onwards).
• Build confidence through hundreds of questions at the right level.
• Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive practice exercises, worked examples and full A-level examination questions.
• Make Mechanics relevant and useful through new applications and modelling techniques from balancing birds to designing a cycle track.
• Promote understanding through consolidation exercises at the end of each topic.
• Educate your students in new technology, integrated within the course.
• Challenge and broaden your students’ minds with new interpretations of traditional topics in Mechanics, from building a cradle to bungee jumping.
No current reviews
No free resources available.