This Teacher Pack is now out of print but all the resources are available here in this digital download edition.
New resources to match the 2011 specifications will be available soon – see them on our website: www.collinsnewgcsescience.com
Part of Collins' AQA series for GCSE Science, this Teacher Pack provides material to prepare students for GCSEs in separate sciences. It is fully integrated with Collins' AQA GCSE Separate Science Student Book and provides differentiated lesson plans and fully editable resources to save you time.
This pack will provide you with complete teacher support for the AQA GCSE Separate Sciences specification, including:
- Lesson plans reflecting the low-to-high demand differentiation in Student Books allowing easy reference for planning
- Links to relevant activities (provided electronically) so you don't need to spend time searching for them
- Original and interesting suggestions for starter and plenary activities to stimulate students
- Comprehensive support for stress-free internal assessment
- Sample exam questions and end-of-unit tests plus answers to questions in the Student Books
- Extension and support material
- Guidance to practical investigations
- Technician's notes
- Links to other components in Collins' AQA GCSE Sciences series as well as links to other Collins GCSE Science resources
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: