Socialisation, Culture and Identity with Research Methods contains the key information for OCR Unit G671, with examiners' notes and essential notes to deliver exam success. An exam section contains two sample papers, with answers at A and C grades and analysis from AQA examiners on how to move up from a lower grade and secure a higher one.
OCR AS Unit G671 Socialisation, Culture and Identity with Research Methods contains all the key information for this unit. The revision content and exam practice sections are matched to the OCR 2008 specifications and include:
• Exploring socialisation, culture and identity
• The formation of culture
• The process of socialisation
• Exploring the research process
• Exploring the use of quantitative data collection methods and analysis
• Exploring the use of qualitative data collection methods and analysis
• Exploring the use of mixed methodology
• Exam practice section with sample papers and answers
• Glossary of key terms
No current reviews
No free resources available.