Education with Research Methods contains the key information for these AS Unit 2 topics, with examiners' notes and essential notes to help students succeed in the exam. An exam section contains two sample papers with answers at A and C grades and detailed comments from AQA examiners on how to move up from a lower grade and secure a higher one.
AQA AS Unit 2 Education with Research Methods contains all the key information for these Unit 2 topics. The revision content and exam practice sections are matched to the AQA 2008 specifications and include:
• The role and purpose of education
• Differential educational achievement
• Relationships and processes within schools
• The significance of educational policies
• Quantitative and qualitative methods of research
• Sources of data
• Primary and secondary data
• Quantitative and qualitative data
• Sociological methods
• Theoretical, practical and ethical considerations
• Exam practice section with sample papers and answers
• Glossary of key terms
No current reviews
No free resources available.