This student book contains the extension material that follows on from the GCSE Science (modules 1 and 2) and GCSE Additional Science (modules 3 and 4) textbooks. It provides material to teach and prepare students for GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics with complete coverage of the new OCR GCSE Science specification for B5, B6, C5, C6, P5, P6.
This book will provide you with complete coverage of the 2011 OCR GCSE Science specification:
• Plan and teach for all ability levels with differentiated student book content
• Engage your students with content that is presented in a clear and fresh way
• Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what has been covered in previous GCSE modules with a direct link to the A-level content that will follow
• Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out controlled assessment
• Show the relation between content and create the bigger picture with the summary chart at the end of each module
• Ensure you have covered everything with the module checklist that matches the specification
• Encourage students take responsibility for what they have learnt and need to develop by using the student-friendly checklist
• Help Foundation students improve to a higher grade with worked examples with explanations of how to improve and exam-style practise questions
• Offer guidance on how to get an A grade with exam-style practise questions and worked examples with a commentary on how to get full marks for Higher tier
• This student book links to other components in Collins' OCR GCSE Separate Sciences series as well as to other Collins GCSE Science and Additional Science resources
• Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
No current reviews
No free resources available.