This student textbook provides material to teach and prepare students for GCSE Additional Science with complete coverage of the new OCR GCSE Additional Science specification for B3, B4, C3, C4, P3, P4.
This book will provide you with complete coverage of the new OCR GCSE Additional Science specification:
• Plan and teach low-ability and high-achieving students with differentiated student book content
• Engage your students with content that is presented in a clear and fresh way
• Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what has been covered in previous GCSE modules with a direct link to the content that will follow at the start of each module
• Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out controlled assessment
• Show the relation between content and create the bigger picture with the summary chart at the end of each module
• Ensure you have covered everything with the module checklist that matches the specification
• Encourage students take responsibility for what they have learnt and need to develop by using the student-friendly checklist
• Help Foundation students improve to a higher grade with worked examples with explanations of how to improve and exam-style practise questions
• Offer guidance on how to get an A grade with exam-style practise questions and worked examples with a commentary on how to get full marks for Higher tier
• This student book links to other components in Collins' OCR GCSE Additional Sciences series as well as to other Collins GCSE Science resources
• Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
No current reviews
No free resources available.