This student textbook provides material to teach and prepare students for GCSE Additional Science with complete coverage of the new Edexcel GCSE Additional Science specification for B2, C2 and P2.
This book will provide you with complete coverage of the new Edexcel GCSE Additional Science specification:
• Plan and teach low-ability and high-achieving students with differentiated student book content and questions
• Engage your students and promote understanding with content that is scientifically rigorous and presented in a clear way
• Build and apply the skills needed to tackle the Assessment Objectives and Controlled Assessment with Preparing for Assessment pages and a focused Assessment Skills chapter
• Establish and build on prior learning with a quick recap of previous knowledge and a direct link to the GCSE content that will follow at the start of each Unit
• Encourage students to take responsibility for what they have learnt and monitor their own progress with clear learning objectives and a student-friendly checklist
• Help Foundation and Higher students alike improve to a higher grade with exam-style practise questions and worked examples with explanations of how to get full marks
• Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
• This student book links to other components in Collins’ Edexcel GCSE Sciences series as well as to other Collins GCSE Science resources
No current reviews
No free resources available.