Teach and prepare students for GCSE Science with complete coverage of the new AQA GCSE Science B specification.
This book will provide you with complete coverage of the new AQA GCSE Science B specification:
- Teach and engage low-ability and high-achieving students with differentiated student book content presented in a clear and fresh way
- Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of KS3 and an overview of the GCSE content at the start of each unit
- Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out controlled assessment
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklist
- Help Foundation students improve to a higher grade with exam-style practise questions and worked examples with comments explaining how to improve
- Offer guidance on how to get an A grade with Higher Tier exam-style practise questions and worked examples with comments explaining how to improve
- Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
-This student book links to other components in the Collins New GCSE Science series and to other Collins GCSE Science resources
No current reviews
No free resources available.