Teach and prepare your students for GCSE Science with complete coverage of the new AQA GCSE Science specification for Biology Unit 3, Chemistry Unit 3, and Physics Unit 3.
• Teach and engage low-ability and high-achieving students with differentiated student book content presented in a clear and fresh way
• Establish and build on prior knowledge with links between the science that students should know and what they will learn at the start of each unit
• Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out controlled assessment
• Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklist
• Help Foundation students improve to a higher grade with exam-style practice questions and worked examples with comments explaining how to improve
• Offer guidance on how to get an A grade with Highter Tier exam-style practise questions and worked examples with commentary on how to improve
• Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
• This student book links to other components in the Collins New GCSE Science series and to other Collins GCSE Science resources
No current reviews
No free resources available.