Teach and prepare students for GCSE Science with complete coverage of the new AQA GCSE Science specification for Biology Unit 2, Chemistry Unit 2, and Physics Unit 2, divided into sections to allow easy preparation for Route 1 or Route 2 assessment.
- Teach and engage low-ability and high-achieving students with differentiated student book content presented in a clear and fresh way
- Establish and build on prior knowledge with links between GCSE Science and Additional Science at the start of each unit
- Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out controlled assessment
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklist
- Help Foundation students improve to a higher grade with exam-style practice questions and worked examples with comments explaining how to improve grades
- Offer guidance on how to get an A grade with Higher Tier exam-style practise questions and worked examples with comments explaining how to improve grades
- Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
-This student book links to other components in the Collins New GCSE Science series and to other Collins GCSE Science resources
No current reviews
No free resources available.