Packed full of graded practice questions that follow the same structure as the Collins GCSE Statistics AQA Student Book, this is perfect for both homework and extra exam preparation.
• Cover both Foundation and Higher levels in one book.
• Offer extra exercises for relevant and engaging homework or exam practice.
• Match to the AQA Specification with ease with detailed practice of the six main areas of study listed in the specification: Planning a strategy, Data collection, Tabulation, Diagrammatic representation, Data analysis and Probability.
• Monitor progress with colour-coded grades on the page.
• Provide excellent test preparation with exam-style questions.
• Discover how statistics is used in real life with engaging activities on different areas of business.
No current reviews
Free resources for this title: